Tuesday, February 24, 2009

VISIT TO EXPLORATORIUM::SAN FRANCISCO

The Exploratorium was a great way to gain inspiration for this upcoming project. While going to the exploratorium I felt like a little kid again, and realized how great it is to get in touch with not caring about what other people think, but to appreciate the simple facinations that a kid should have. There were great exhibits exploring the human brain to the very simplicity of a hologram.
I really enjoyed this trip to the exploratorium and was a great eye opener for ideas.



This was one of inspirations for my project to put multiple videos or images on one page of my project. The exhibit shown is showing all the emotions of different faces.
Here is a great video that I recorded of an exhibit that used motion to display video.

No comments: